Monday, February 25, 2008

Six Word Meme....


Catching up on my reading in the last couple of hours I feel like I've fallen into a good book - so many fun, compassionate, thought-provoking blogs I've visited. I have to thank you all for feeding my heart, mind and soul!

Christine Over at Abbey of the Arts has a terrific challenge that she picked up from a blogger friend.

Hope you'll drop by their sites for a good visit and you'll know what's behind my 6 words describing a lifetime (or maybe what life feels like right now:)

"God's child exploiting mind body stewardship"

photo - Sunrise Sister, Maui

2 comments:

  1. well done!

    and a stupendous exploitation it is!!!

    love the photo too. sunrise or sunset?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:)

    Sunset on those first cloudy days in Maui. The skies were indeed "heavenly" with and without the sun.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete