Saturday, November 17, 2007


Tagged by Rick here are 7 random and/or weird facts about me - oh, speaking of weird, my friend on the left - the Lanternbug - is "claimed as the weirdest insect in the world"...

1. I ate Quaker oatmeal for breakfast one entire year to lower my cholesterol. No, I didn't know that my cholesterol was high. No, I haven't had it checked to see if the rate lowered. Yes, I've switched to another choice for breakfast. Yes, I am less bloated now....thanks for asking.
2. I love to work out at the YMCA - I love the feeling of well-earned sweat! I aim at 4 times a week - I usually get in three!
3. My husband is the person in the world who I admire the most - he's also my best friend.
4. I like to swim but am still intimidated by the possibility of anyone actually seeing me swim.
5. I've had an urge to create jewelry in the last 6 months - I have no idea where this idea is coming from.
6. I would like to speak fluent Spanish - I'm a beginner.
7. Flying only First Class is a great dream - where's that fairy godmother when I need her?!

So, Rick, there you have it. My blogging "circle" remains relatively small at this time and currently "full" of tags, but let's see if some of these folks will give us a little insight into the unusual, and/or weird traits of their personalities:

#1,#2, #3, #4


See you soon - Sunrise

4 comments:

  1. ok, i've NEVER seen a Lanternbug before until now... I don't know whether to say it's creepy, scary or simply amazing? i hate bugs with a passion...hate them...hate anything with antennaes or that crawl (so much so i want to be cremated when i go), but i have to admit this little bugger is an original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the photo of the lanternbug, very cool and weird. did you take the picture?

    also, you seem to have acquired some new technical skills, huh? i tried #'s 1 through 4 with random success..#2 did not work and #4 is rather mysterious. i do, however, look forward to checking out the interesting blogs at 1 and 3 :-)

    i love when you have new posts up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am laughing - no, I didn't take the picture of the bug. Can't compete with the rest of the bug/bee/bird photographers in my family.

    My technical skills - that's the laughing part, yes, I see 2 and 4 do not work....the skills are new, not necessarily refined yet. My tutor left town and on my own I seem a little shakey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca - the bug? I would freak out if I saw that thing anywhere near me - I was just looking for a weird "something" and found it on the net! THanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete